Germany and Italy will go head to head in the third quarter final of the European Championship tonight at Stade de Bordeaux.
Kick Off: 20:00 BST
Date: Saturday, 2nd July, 2016
Venue: Stade de Bordeaux, Bordeaux
Referee: Viktor Kassai (Hungary)
- Germany are going perfect in the Euro, they need no changes to their squad.
- Jonas Hector is the only player who has been suffering from illness but he is expected to return for the quarter final.
- Antonio Conte will be having an headache while doing squad selection. Thiago Motta is suspended while Daniele De Rossi is doubtful for this game.
- Rossi will be assessed just before the game to see whether he is fit for the game or not. Stefano Sturaro is likely to take Rossi place if he fails to return.
- Germany have won only one of their last six games against Italy.
- Italy are unbeaten in 31 of their last 33 Euro games.
- Germany have won 24 of their last 29 Euro games.
- Germany have not conceded a single goal in this Euro so far.
Germany 1 – 2 Italy, a great, tough and an entertaining game. Pelle is likely to break the deadlock followed by an equalizer from Mario Gomes and a late winner from Giaccherini.
Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer is yet to concede a goal, but today Italy are expected to score and win this game for me.