France will host Germany in the second semifinal of European Championship tonight at Stade Vélodrome.
Kick Off: 20:00 BST
Date: Thursday, 7th July, 2016
Venue: Stade Vélodrome, Marseille
Referee: Nicola Rizzoli (Italy)
- Mario Gomez and Sami Khedira both are out for this game due to injury.
- Bastian Schweinsteiger is doubtful for this game, but is likely to return.
- Emre Can or Julian Weigl could partner Toni Kroos in the midfield.
- Thomas Muller could take the striking role in the absence of Gomez.
- Mats Hummels is unavailable due to suspension, Benedikt Höwedes expected to start inpalce of him.
- France have Adil Rami and N'Golo Kante back from their suspension. However, the first one is likely to start from the bench.
- Olivier Giroud is doubtful with a knee injury but is likely to start.
- Antoine Griezmann will continue on the supporting role behind striker as he has been impressive from the center attacking position.
- Germany have not lost any of their last six Euro games.
- France are unbeaten in their last five Euro games.
- France have won three of their last six meetings against Germany.
- Germany have conceded only one goal so far in Euro 2016.
Germany 1 – 2 France, another big game of the Euro 2016. The Frenchmen are likely to beat the World Champions by scoring the winner in the extra time.