Euro 2016 continues with a big game tonight between England and Russia at Stade Vélodrome, Marseille.
Kick Off: 20:00 BST
Date: Saturday, 11th June, 2016
Venue: Stade Vélodrome, Marseille
Referee: Nicola Rizzoli (Italy)
- England boss Roy Hodgson will be starting with the strongest lineup tonight against Russia.
- Wayne Rooney is expected to start in support of Harry Kane, with Adam Lallana and Raheem Sterling on the flanks.
- Jamie Vardy is expected to start from the bench
- Chris Smalling is doubtful with an injury while Ryan Bertrand has returned but is not match fit.
- Danny Rose is set to start on the left-back role.
- Igor Denisov is the only player to miss this game due to an injury which he picked up last Tuesday.
- Manager Leonid Slutskiy is expected to start with an attacking 4-3-3 formation with Feder Smolov, Artem Dzyuba and Aleksandr Kokorin starting at the front three role.
- Roman Neustadter is likely to start at the holding midfield role.
- In the past two meetings both England and Russia have won one of them.
- England have won their last ten Euro games.
- Russia have won their last four Euro games.
- Russia have scored more than a goal in their last three wins in Euro games.
England 3 – 1 Russia, Harry Kane on the scoresheet for England.