West Brom will host Manchester United in the 29th game week of the Barclays Premier League at The Hawthorns.
Kick Off: 16:00 BST
Date: Sunday, 6th March 2016
Venue: The Hawthorns
Referee: Mike Dean
West Bromwich Albion
- Star player Chris Brunt has been ruled out for the remainder of the season due to an injury.
- James Morrison and Callum McManaman are also on the sideline through injury.
- Jonny Evans is keen to face his former club after missing out last two games.
- Manager Tony Pulis will start with two strikers after observing the big impact in the past few games.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE? HERE IS THE FULL GUIDE!
- Midfielder Michael Carrick is likely to return to the starting lineup after resting in the last game against Watford.
- Chris Smalling and Cameron Borthwick-Jackson both are doubtful for this game.
- Jesse Lingard could return to the starting eleven.
- Matteo Darmian returned from injury few days ago and could start his first game.
- Teenager Marcus Rashford has been exceptional for the Red Devils, he will continue to lead the attack.
- West Brom have lost only one of their last six Premier League games.
- Manchester United have not lost any of their last eight away games against West Brom in all campaigns.
- The Baggies are unbeaten in their last five home league games.
- Man United have won only one of their last four away games in epl.
Predictions:West Brom 2 – 2 Manchester United, Rashford to score for the away side.