Manchester United and Arsenal will go head to head in a Premier League game this weekend at Old Trafford.
Kick-Off: 14:05 BST
Date: Sunday, 28th February, 2016
Venue: Old Trafford, Manchester
Referee: Craig Pawson
- David de Gea is expected to return after missing last two games for the Red Devils.
- Chris Smalling missed the Europa game earlier this week with a shoulder injury but is now fine.
- Teenager Marcus Rashford could get a chance in the absence of Anthony Martial who is a major doubt along with skipper Wayne Rooney.
- Antonio Valencia has returned but is not match fit.
- Marcos Rojo would get a starting birth.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE? HERE IS THE FULL GUIDE!
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will be without several of players including recently injured Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
- Chamberlain is out with a knee and ankle injury which he picked against Barcelona in the Champions League game earlier this week.
- Gabriel Paulista is back and is likely to start this game.
- Read Full Arsenal Injury Updates!
- Both the sides have won only two of their last six Premier League games.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last ten home games against Arsenal in the Premier League.
- Manchester United have not scored more than a goal in their last three epl home games against the Gunners.
- Arsenal have not won their last two games in all campaigns.
Manchester United 1 – 1 Arsenal, Mesut Ozil to score for the away side.
2 - 0 to united :)ReplyDelete