Fourth spot side Manchester City will host third placed outfit Tottenham Hotspur in a Premier League game this weekend at Etihad Stadium. .... .......... ................... arsenal
Kick-Off: 16:15 BST
Date: Sunday, 14th February, 2016
Venue: Etihad Stadium, Manchester
Referee: Mark Clattenburg
- Home side boss Manuel Pellegrini is waiting for the reports on star attacker David Silva who is doubtful for this game. All other creative players Samir Nasri, Kevin De Bruyne and Jesus Navas are out for this game.
- Eliaquim Mangala and Wilfried Bony are also on the sidelines.
- Aleksandar Kolarov is expected to start on the full-back role as Fabian Delph is out through an injury.
- Skipper Vincent Kompany is back and would take the captain arm band.
- Sergio Aguero and Kelechi Iheanacho are likely to lead the striking line.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE? HERE IS THE FULL GUIDE!
- Clinton N'Jie and Jan Vertonghen are the only two players out for this game, rest squad is fully fit.
- Ben Davies and Kieran Trippier are likely to continue on their roles, means Danny Rose and Kyle Walker will start from the bench.
- Hueng-Min Son and Erik Lamela are eyeing for a starting birth.
- Manchester City have won last five home games against Tottenham in all campaigns.
- Tottenham have won their last four Premier League games.
- Spurs have lost only two of their 24 Premier League games.
- Two red cards have been drawn in last four games between them.
Manchester City 2 – 1 Tottenham, Sergio Aguero to score a brace for the home side.