Premier League side Arsenal will host Championship side Burnley in the fourth round of FA Cup later today at Emirates Stadium.
Kick-Off: 15:00 BST
Date: Saturday, 30th January, 2016
Venue: Emirates Stadium, London
Referee: Roger East
- The Gunners have received big boost ahead of this game as several of star players have returned from their injury.
- Alexis Sanchez returned last weekend against Chelsea and now is likely to start his first game after three months.
- Read More: Arsenal News | Latest Transfer News
- Danny Welbeck and Francis Coquelin both have returned to training and could start this game from the bench.
- Duo midfielders Santi Cazorla and Jack Wilshere will still take few weeks to recover.
- Read Full Story: Arsenal Injury Updates
- Mohamed Elneny is expected to start his first game for the Gunners.
- Arsene Wenger is likely to give first team players a rest. Few new faces could be debuted in this game.
- Theo Walcott is likely to lead the attack.
- Dean Marney remains a doubt for this game due to a calf problem. He will be on the sideline along with Matt Gilks who is suffering from elbow injury.
- Goalkeeper Paul Robinson is set to make his debut after signing earlier this month. Ashley Barnes and Lukas Jutkiewicz both are out through injury.
- Arsenal have lost only one of their last 40 FA Cup games against lower division sides.
- Burnley have score only one goal in their last five game against Arsenal.
- Olivier Giroud has netter nine goals in last 13 game in FA Cup.
- Burnley have won their past three away games in all campaigns.
Arsenal 3 – 1 Burnley.