Premier League top sides Leicester City and Manchester City will go head to head in a late game tonight at King Power Stadium.
Kick-Off: 19:45 BST
Date: Tuesday, 29th December, 2015
Venue: King Power Stadium, Leicester
Referee: Craig Pawson
- Boss Claudio Ranieri will be looking to take the first spot back tonight by beating Man City.
- The boss revealed that Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez are both tired and could be tempted to rest them.
- Jeffrey Schlupp, Matt James and Danny Drinkwater all remain on the sidelines.
- Matthew James has returned but is not match fit yet, likely to be out.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE? HERE IS THE FULL GUIDE!
- Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini has no big injury concern. Vincent Kompany and Samir Nasri are the only players who will miss this game.
- Sergio Agüero is likely to return to the lineup after missing last game due to a minor knock.
- Pablo Zabaleta and Fernando are back and are likely to start from the bench.
- Gael Clichy is likely to start ahead pf Fabian Delph on the left-back role.
- Leicester City have lost only one of their last eleven games in Premier League.
- Leicester City have scored atleast two goals in their last six league wins.
- Manchester City have won past four games against Leicester in all campaigns.
- The home side have kept clean sheets in each of their last five home wins against the Citizens in Premier League.
Leicester City 1 – 1 Manchester City, a tough and an entertaining game.