Arsenal will host Sunderland in the 15 gameweek of the Premier League on the coming weekend at Emirates Stadium.
Kick-Off: 15:00 BST
Date: Saturday, 5th December, 2015
Venue: Emirates Stadium, London
Referee: Robert Madley
- Arsenal injury list continues to grow as Alexis Sanchez and Santi Cazorla both have joined the sideline.
- Cazorla is out for three months with a knee injury while Sanchez could return next week as his hamstring injury is not severe.
- Kieran Gibbs and Laurent Koscielny are doubtful for this game.
- Aaron Ramsey is likely to start this game inplace of Cazorla.
- While Jack Wilshere, Danny Welbeck, Francis Coquelin, Theo Walcott and Tomas Rosicky all remain on the sideline.
Read More: Arsenal Transfer News | Latest Transfer News
- Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce is free of any big concerns. Only Jermain Defoe and Sebastian Larsson are out with a minor injury and both could make a return before the game. Both will be accessed in the end.
- Duncan Watmore would be taking Defoe’s rule if he fails to recover from knee injury in time.
- Billy Jones should be returning to the starting lineup after missing out last game due to suspension.
- Arsenal have lost only 3 of their last 38 home games in the Premier League.
- Sunderland have failed to score in 5 of their last 7 away games against the Gunners in all campaigns.
- The Gunners are unbeaten in their last 9 home league games against the Black Cats in all campaigns.
- Arsenal have picked up only two points from their last three Premier League games.
Arsenal 1 – 1 Sunderland, Olivier Giroud on the score sheet for the home side.