League leaders Manchester City will host 10th spot side Liverpool in a Premier League game this weekend at Etihad Stadium.
Kick-Off: 17:30 BST
Date: Saturday, 21st November, 2015
Venue: Etihad Stadium, Manchester
Referee: Jonathan Moss
- Manchester City have several players on the sidelines.
- The good news for the home side is that Sergio Aguero has returned to training and could be seen in this game.
- Raheem Sterling will face his former side for the first time.
- Attacker David Silva is still out with an injury.
- Vincent Kompany and Fabian Delph both are back from international duty.
- Samir Nasri, Wilfried Bony and Pablo Zabaleta are all doubtful for this game.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE? FULL GUIDE HERE!
- Liverpool star striker Daniel Sturridge has returned to training but would not be starting this game.
- Jordon Ibe and James Milner both have returned from minor injury. But Jordan Henderson, Danny Ings and Jon Flanagan are all remain on the sidelines.
- Milner is expected to be back in the lineup against his former side.
- Dejan Lovren will continue to play inplace of Mamadou Sakho as the latter one is out for two months.
Also Read: Possible Lineups - Real Madrid vs Barcelona
- Manchester City have lost only one of their last six games in Premier League.
- Liverpool have drawn three of their last five games in Premier League.
- Man City have won 12 of their last 13 Premier League home games.
- Man City have netted more than three goals against the Reds in their last four home game in Premier League.
- Liverpool have not won any of their last six away games against Man City in league.
Manchester City 1 – 2 Liverpool, Christian Benteke to score a goal for the away side.