Premier League giants Arsenal will host Croatian outfit Dinamo Zagreb in the second last group game of the Champions League tonight at Emirates Stadium.
Kick-Off: 19:45 BST
Date: Tuesday, 24th November, 2015
Venue: Emirates Stadium, London
Referee: Viktor Kassai (Hungary)
- The home side have several players on the sidelines including midfielder Francis Coquelin who suffered injury last weakened in a Premier League game against West Brom.
- Mathieu Flamini is expected to take the role of Coquelin and would start alongside Santi Cazorla. However, boss Arsene Wenger also hinted that he could start with Calum Chambers in the midfield role.
- Aaron Ramsey has returned to training but is unlikely to feature in this game.
- Mesut Ozil is just one booking away from one game suspension. A yellow card tonight to Ozil would make more difficult for Arsenal to qualify.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE? HERE IS THE FULL GUIDE!
- Josip Pivaric will miss this game as he is out with suspension.
- Marko Rog is one booking away from one game suspension.
- Marco Musa is likely to replace Pinto at the full-back role.
- Arijan Ademi has been banned for four years after failing a drug test.
- Arsenal have won only one of their last four Champions League games.
- Dinamo Zagreb have not won any of their last three games in Champions League.
- Arsenal have conceded 10 goals in their last four group games.
- Arsenal have won two of their last three games against Dinamo Zagreb.
Arsenal 2 – 1 Dinamo Zagreb, Olivier Giroud on the scoresheet for the home side.