Premier League giants Chelsea and Liverpool will go head to head in a Premier League match this weekend in an early kick off at Stamford Bridge. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,arsenal
Kick-Off: 12:45 BST
Date: Saturday, 31st October, 2015
Venue: Stamford Bridge, London
Referee: Mark Clattenburg
- Chelsea duo stars Thibaut Courtois and Branislav Ivanovic both remain out with injury.
- Asmir Begovic is likely to continue in goal while Kurt Zouma is expected to play at the right-back role.
- Pedro and Diego Costa are doubtful for this game.
- Nemanja Matic is expected to be back in the starting eleven after missing last game against Stoke City through suspension.
- Kolo Toure has joined the list of injured players after suffering hamstring injury in the midweek Capital One game.
- Jon Flanagan, Jordan Henderson, Danny Ings, Jordan Rossiter and Joe Gomez all remain on the sideline.
- Striker Daniel Sturridge is still yet to return from his injury.
- Christian Benteke who missed the Bournemouth win in the midweek is likely to return to starting eleven.
- Chelsea are unbeaten against Liverpool in their last eight games in all competitions.
- Chelsea have lost six of their last 12 games in the Premier League.
- Cesc Fabregas has only one assist so far this season, he had nine this time last term.
- Chelsea have kept four cleans sheets in their last five wins against Liverpool at Stamford Bridge.
- Liverpool have scored in nine of their last ten games against the Blues in Premier League.
- Christian Benteke has scored 14 goals from his head since the start of 2012-2013 season, leveling with Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud.
Chelsea 1 – 2 Liverpool, this will be entertaining game and Jurgen Klopp is likely to have his first win for Liverpool in the Premier League.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.