Seventh placed Crystal Palace will host fourth spot outfit Manchester United in a Premier League match today at Selhurst Park.
Kick-Off: 15:00 BST
Date: Saturday, 31st October, 2015
Venue: Selhurst Park
Referee: Mike Jones
- Home side boss Alan Pardew has to concern with a long list of injured players. Yohan Cabaye, Jason Puncheon and Pape Souare all remain out for this game.
- James McArthur who missed the Capital One Cup clash against Manchester City in the midweek is expected to return.
- Connor Wickham remains doubtful for this game. While Marounane Chamakh is yet to return to full fitness.
- Wilfried Zaha is likely to start against his former club.
- Louis van Gaal will be bringing several changes to the starting lineup after a worst midweek.
- David de Gea, Juan Mata, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Wayne Rooney and Ander Herrera are all likely to be back in the starting eleven.
- Antonio Valencia and Paddy McNair are still on the sideline.
- Memphis Depay and James Wilson are doubtful for this clash.
- Manchester United have won four of their last five games in the Premier League.
- Crystal Palace have not beaten Manchester United since 1990/1991 season.
- The Red Devils have won last four games against the Palace in all campaigns, keeping clean sheets in three of them.
- Manchester United are unbeaten against Palace in their last seven games at Selhurst Park.
Crystal Palace 1 – 1 Manchester United, Wayne Rooney on the scoresheet for the away side.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.