Russian side CSKA Moscow will host Premier League giants Manchester United tonight in a Champions League game at Arena Khimki.
Kick-Off: 19:45 BST
Date: Wednesday, 21st October, 2015
Venue: Arena Khimki, Khimki (Russia)
Referee: Carlos Velasco Carballo (Spain)
- Alan Dzagoev is back from his suspension and would be starting this game.
- Bibras Natkho is still on the sideline through injury. Roman Eremenko is expected to play inplace of Natkho.
- Zoran Tosic who played a season at Manchester United in 2009 could be facing his former side.
- Away side boss Louis van Gaal has no new injury concern. Luke Shaw, Patrick McNair and Ashley Young remain on the sideline.
- Michael Carrick could start ahead of Bastian Schweinsteiger as the latter one is likely to be rested.
- Chris Smalling and Phil Jones performed very well in last game against Everton, they are likely to start once again.
- Memphis Depay could be missing this game after his poor performances in the last few games.
- Anthony Martial and Wayne Rooney would be seen in the attacking role once again.
- This will be the third meeting between these two sides.
- CSKA Moscow have not won any of their last two games against Manchester United.
- Manchester United have won five of their last six games in all competitions.
- The Red Devils have netted more than two goals in each of their last two away wins.
Prediction:CSKA Moscow 1 – 1 Manchester United, Wayne Rooney on the scoresheet for the away side.