Arsenal have revealed the lineup for the upcoming lash against Sheffield Wednesday in the fourth round of Capital One Cup.
Following is the lineup along with the substitute list.
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has made several changes to the squad. Key players have been rested for the next tough games.
- Petr Cech starts once again as David Ospina is still on the sideline through shoulder injury.
- Mathieu Debuchy started as expected along with Calum Chambers and Per Mertesacker in the central defensive role. Laurent Koscielny is rested, he is not even in the substitute list.
- Kieran Gibbs starts ahead of Nacho Monreal in the left-back role.
- While both regular starting players Francis Coquelin and Santi Cazorla have not travelled with the squad.
- Mathieu Flamini and younsger Glen Kamara start in the depper midfield role.
- Alex Oxalade-Chamberlain continues on the right-wing while Joel Campbell on the left wing.
- Another young talent Alex Iwobi start alongside Olivier Giroud in attack.
- Theo Walcott is on the bench and is likely to appear in the second half.
- Gabriel Paulista is dropped to bench along with Nacho Monreal.
- While the other subs are all young stars, Ben Sheaf, Ismael Bennacer, Krystian Bielik and Matt Macey.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.