- The home side have nothing to concern with as all players are fit and free from suspension. Only Yacine Brahimi is having a minor knock but he is expected to return to the lineup.
- Vincent Aboubakar is expected to start along with Andre Andre in the midfield.
- Giannelli Imbula who missed last game of the Champions League is likely to feature in this important clash.
- Asmir Begovic will continue to keep his place on goal as Thibaut Courtois remains on the sidelines through injury.
- Diego Costa who is suspended from the domestic duties will be seen as a lone striker.
- Youngster Kenedy is doubtful for this clash.
- Kurt Zouma who failed to maintain his impressive run last weekend could be replaced by Captain John Terry.
- Porto have won only one of their last six games against Chelsea.
- Porto are unbeaten so far this season in all competitions.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last nine Champions League games.
- Chelsea have lost four of their last ten games in all competitions.
Porto 2 – 1 Chelsea, the Premier League side have been in worst form, they are likely to lose this away game.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.