- Arsenal stars Alexis Sanchez and David Ospina will not feature in this game as they are currently on leave after their Copa America campaign.
- Striker Danny Welbeck remains the only player out with an injury. He is sidelined with a knee injury.
- New signing Petr Cech could make his debut for the Gunners against his former side Chelsea.
- Hector Bellerin is expected to start ahead of Mathieu Debuchy at the right-back position.
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho have a fully fit squad to choose from. Both Gary Cahill and Diego Costa who were facing injuries have returned from their problems.
- Loic Remy is expected to start while new signing Radamel Falcao is expecting to make his debut.
- Chelsea have won four of their last six games against Arsenal.
- Arsenal have not won against Chelsea in their last six games in all campaigns.
- Last time these two side met in Community Shield was in 2005, Chelsea won by two goals to one.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.