Finally the Champions League final is here and it will be one of the most exciting games of the season. Juventus and Barcelona will go head to head at Olympiastadion in Berlin.
Kick-Off: 19:45 BST
Date: 6 June 2015
Referee: Cüneyt Çakır (Turkey)
- The Italian giants will be without Martín Cáceres and Giorgio Chiellini.
- Cáceres is out with an ankle injury while Chiellini who has been an important part for the team will miss this game due to a calf injury.
- Center-back Andrea Barzagli is doubtful for this game.
- Andrea Pirlo might be playing his last game for the Serie A side as he is likely to move to MLS club New York City this summer.
- Alvaro Morata and Carlos Tevez are expected to start upfront.
- Barcelona have to concern only for star midfielder Andres Iniesta who is doubtful for this game. However, the reports revealed that the Spaniard will be fit for the final.
- Boss Luis Enrique is likely to name the same lineup as of Copa Del Rey final fame.
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen is likely to continue on goal.
- Veteran midfielder Xavi will feature for the last time in Barcelona jersey.
- Lionel Messi needs a goal to finish as the top scorer of the tournament, currently he is with 10 along with Cristiano Ronaldo.
- This will be third meeting in the Champions League between these two sides, both have won each of the last two.
- Barcelona have lost only one of their last ten games in Champions League.
- Barca have kept three clean sheets in their last four wins in UCL.
- Juventus have lost one and drawn three of their last ten games in Champions League.
Also See: The infographic view of detailed stats!
Juventus 1 – 3 Barcelona, Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez on the score sheet for Barcelona.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.