Brazil and Colombia will go head to head in the second group game of Copa America 2015 later today at Estadio Monumental David Arellano.
Kickoff: 01:00 BST (21:00 local time)
Date: Wednesday, 18 June, 2015
Venue: Estadio Monumental David Arellano, Santiago
Referee: Enrique Osses (Chile)
- Brazil might start with either Neto or Grohe on goal after the blunder from Jefferson in last game.
- Former Chelsea defender David Luiz might also lose his place with Thiago Silva eyeing for a return.
- Douglas Costa who impressed last time is likely to return in the starting eleven.
- Philippe Coutinho remains out with a thigh injury. However, reports suggested that he could return for this game.
- Colombia will be facing Brazil after a shocking defeat against Venezuela few days ago.
- Radamel Falcao is expected to start from then bench. Jackson Martinez is expected to start.
- Carlos Bacca is also hoping to get a name in the starting eleven.
- Edwin Cardona who impressed from the bench last time would surely be starting in the midfield in place of Sanchez or Valencia.
- Brazil are unbeaten in their last ten competitive games against Colombia.
- Last time, they met in World Cup 2014. Brazil won by two goals to nil. Neymar picked up the back injury in that game.
- Four games have been finished as a goalless draw between these two sides.
Brazil 2 – 1 Colombia, Neymar on the scoresheet.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.