Argentina and Colombia will go head to head in the quarter final of Copa America 2015 later today at Estadio Sausalito.
Kickoff: 00:30 BST (20:30 local time) arsenal
Date: Saturday, 26 June, 2015
Venue: Estadio Sausalito, Viña del Mar
Referee: Roberto García Orozco (Mexico)
- Argentina have no injury and suspension worries.
- Boss Gerardo Martino will have a fully fit squad to choose from.
- Carlos Sánchez will be missing this game as he is out with suspension. He picked up the second yellow card in their last group gamer against Peru.
- Coach José Pékerman will also have to concern with Edwin Valencia as he was stretched off in the last game. He is expected to be out for the next six months due to knee injury.
- Edwin Cardona and Alexander Mejía are likely to replace these two sidelined players.
- Argentina have lost only one of their last six previous meetings with Colombia.
- Four Red Cards have been drawn in the last six games between them.
- Last time in Copa America 2011, a goalless draw was seen.
Argentina 2 – 1 Colombia, Lionel Messi on the scoresheet.
Lionel Messi is yet to shine in this campaign, he has just scored a goal which was on penalty. Argentina have not scored enough goals despite of having the best strike force in this competition.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.