Fourth position Manchester United will play Crystal Palace in a Premier League game at Selhurst Park.
Kickoff: 17:30 BST
Date: Saturday, 9 May, 2015
Venue: Michael Oliver
Referee: Selhurst Park
- Trio Mile Jedinak, Glenn Murray and Martin Kelly are likely to be back in the starting eleven after failing to get the lineup last weekend.
- Yannick Bolasie might be seen on the wide side with Jason Puncheon likely to move into the midfield and if Murray gets a start he will surely lead the line.
- Manchester United will be without Michael Carrick and Rafael both are out for the remainder of the season, as per Man Utd official website. Louis van Gaal confirmed earlier that Carrick has a heavy injury.
- Jonny Evans and Luke Shaw both have returned but are likely not to get a start.
- James Wilson is expected to start from the bench as he returns from illness.
- Robin van Persie who missed a penalty last weekend is still expected to take the front seat.
- Record signing Angel Di Maria is also expected to start on the left wing.
- Both the sides have picked 9 of their last 18 points in the Premier League.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last seven Premier League games at Selhurst Park.
- Crystal Palace have kept clean sheets in each of their last three wins in the league.
Crystal Palace 2 – 1 Manchester United, a surprising game for the Red Devils.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.