Hull City will host Manchester United in the final game of the Premier League, this would be an important game for the Tigers as they are sitting in the relegation zone.
Kickoff: 15:00 BST
Date: Sunday, 24 May, 2015
Venue: KC Stadium
Referee: Lee Probert
- Jake Livermore will miss this important game due to suspension.
- Robert Snodgrass, Gaston Ramirez, Curtis Davies and star midfielder Mohamed Diame and are all out with injuries.
- Boss Steve Bruce is likely to start with the same lineup as of last weekend.
- David de Gea who picked up an injury last weekend against Arsenal will be on the sidelines. Victor Valdes will get his first start since his move.
- Trio English players Michael Carrick, Luke Shaw and Wayne Rooney are out with injuries. While Ashley Young might return.
- Robin van Persie and Radamel Falcao will fight for the striking role.
- Manchester United have won last seven Premier League games against Hull City.
- Wayne Rooney has netted seven goals in five Premier League games against the Tigers.
- Man United have not lost their last game of Premier league since 2001.
- The home side are yet to win a game in the month of May in the history of BPL.
Hull City 2 – 1 Manchester United, a win for the home side would not make any difference as they will need a help from West Ham to atleast draw a game against Newcastle United who are just two points above the Tigers in the Premier league table.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.