- Skipper Wayne Rooney is doubtful for this game with a knee injury he suffered against Everton last weekend. Radamel Falcao is expected to take the front seat.
- Trio defenders Phil Jones, Rafael and Marcos Rojo are all out for this game along with star midfielder Michael Carrick.
- Angel Di Maria and Robin van Persie who both featured last weekend are likely to start from the bench once again.
- Goalkeeper Ben Foster is the only player out with injury for the away side, while the rest squad is fully fit to choose from.
- Youssouf Mulumbu has returned from suspension and might be seen on the bench.
- Boss Tony Pulis is expected to continue with Saido Berahino and Victor Anichebe in front of goals.
- Man Utd have lost two of their last six Premier League games while West Brom have won two.
- Man Utd have lost only one of their last fifteen home Premier League games against West Brom.
- West Brom have not scored a goal in their last four losses at Old Trafford.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.