Premier League side Arsenal will pay Championship outfit Reading in the first semifinal of FA Cup today at Wembley Stadium.
Kickoff: 17:30 BST
Date: Saturday, 18-April-2015
Venue: Wembley Stadium, London
- Boss Steve Clarke rested several key players in last game against Bournemouth in midweek but is likely to recall them for this important game against Arsenal.
- Striker Pavel Pogrebnyak who missed last game due to injury is back for the Championship side.
- Nathaniel Chalobah remains doubtful for this clash.
- Arsenal have good news as midfielder Jack Wilshere is back.
- Alex Oxlade Chamberlain remains out with groin injury along with Mikel Arteta who is not match fit yet.
- Right-back Mathieu Debuchy could start inplace of youngster Hector Bellerin.
- While Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has confirmed that goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny will start this game ahead of David Ospina.
Read full story: Arsenal injury updates!
- This will be the first meeting between these sides in a FA Cup match since 1986-1987 season.
- Arsenal have won their last ten FA Cup games.
- The Gunners have scored two goals in each of their last four wins in FA Cup.
- Reading are yet to beat Arsenal in the history of football.
- Santi Cazorla's only hatrick for Arsenal came against Reading.
Reading 1 – 2 Arsenal
The winner will play either Liverpool or Aston Villa in the final of FA Cup.
Aston Villa vs Liverpool will be played on this Sunday.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.