- Star names Angel Di Maria and Radamel Falcao are likely to be seen once again on the bench.
- Man Utd centre-back Jonny Evans remains out with suspension while Chris Smalling and James Wilson are doubtful for this clash.
- Robin van Persie has returned to training but is not fit to play this game.
- Winter signing Wilfried Bony is expected to be back with his minor injury.
- Manuel Pellegrini is likely to start Bony with Sergio Aguero in a 4-4-2 formation.
- Fernandinho and Yaya Toure are likely to partnership in the centre of midfield and David Silva from the left wing.
- Right-back Pablo Zabaleta is expected to start this game.
- Man Utd have lost only one of their last six Premier League games.
- Man City have picked up only three points from their last three Premier League games.
- Man Utd have conceded 11 goals in their last three home loses against the Citizens.
- The Red Devils have scored more than a goal in eight of their nine wins against City at Old Trafford.
For Streaming Link: Watch Live Manchester United vs Manchester City
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.