- Chelsea striker Diego Costa is fit to start this game despite of a minor injury he suffered while representing Spain.
- John Obi Mikel remains out with injury.
- Gary Cahill is likely to start ahead of young defender Kurt Zouma.
- Victor Moses is ineligible to play against his parent side Chelsea, Jonathan Walters and Marko Arnautović are expected to start on the wings.
- Peter Odemwingie, Bojan and Marc Muniesa all remain on the sidelines.
- Mark Hughes is likely to drop Peter Crouch for Mame Biram Diouf.
- Philipp Wollscheid, Glenn Whelan and Phil Bardsley are hoping for a return after missing out last game against Crystal Palace.
- Chelsea are undefeated in their last ten home games against Stoke City in all competitions.
- Chelsea have kept clean sheet in each of their last seven wins against the Potters at Stamford Bridge.
- Stoke City have netted 97 away goals in the Premier League history.
- The Potters have won lost three of their last six Premier League games.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.