- The home side have three players out, Lacina Traore, Andrea Raggi and Tiemoue Bakayoko. But Jeremy Toulalan and Yannick Ferreira-Carrasco are expected to back from their injury problems.
- Ricardo Carvalho is likely yo be benched with Wallace taking the role at the centre of defence.
- Arsene Wenger continues with the same injury list. Mikel Arteta, Mathieu Debuchy and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain remain on the sidelines.
- Theo Walcott and Calum Chambers who both played in a Premier League game against West Ham United last weekend are likely to sit on the bench with Santi Cazorla and Hector Bellerin taking their roles.
- While Jack Wilshere, Tomas Rosicky and Gabriel Paulista are doubtful for this clash.
- The home side are unbeaten in their last four home Champions League games, keeping three clean sheets.
- Monaco have lost one of their last seven games.
- Arsenal have won two, drawn two and lost two of their last six Champions League away games.
- The Gunners have won their last four games.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.