- Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic is likely to return to starting elven after recovering from a minor know which he suffered in Capital One Cup final game against Tottenham.
- John Obi Mikel is the only player who will miss this clash.
- Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa are likely to start in attack with Eden Hazard and Willian on wings.
- The French giants have two players on the sidelines. Serge Aurier and Lucas Moura both are out due to injuries.
- Midfielder Yohan Cabaye is doubtful for this game.
- PSG boss Laurent Blanc is expected to start with the same lineup as of first leg.
- Chelsea have lost only one of their last 18 home games in all competitions. The lost came against Bradford City in a FA Cup game in January.
- Paris Saint Germain have lost three of their last six away Champions League games.
- PSG have kept clean sheets in each of their last three away Champions League wins.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.