A Derby will be played between the two London sides Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal in an early Premier League game today.
Kick-off: 12:45 GMT
Date: Saturday, 7th February 2015
Venue: White Hart Lane, London
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino has no injury concerns, he has a fully fit squad to choose from.
- Nabil Bentaleb will get a lineup after returning from African Cup of Nations.
- Spurs are likely to be the same as of last game against West Brom.
- Arsenal star Alexis Sánchez is out with hamstring injury, English star Theo Walcott would continue on the right side of the attack.
- Danny Welbeck is set to return from his thigh injury but is a doubt for this game.
- Tomas Rosicky could take a part from the bench.
- Mikel Arteta, Jack Wilshere, Abou Diaby, Mathieu Debuchy and Alex Oxlade Chamberlain all remain sidelined.
- Both the side have lost one of their last six Premier League games.
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last four games against Spurs.
- Arsenal have won only one of their last seven games against Spurs at White Hart Lane in all competitions.
- Spurs have not kept a clean sheet in their last five home wins against the Gunners.
- The last time a goalless draw at White Hart Lane was seen in 2008-2009 season.
Prediction:Tottenham 1 – 1 Arsenal
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.
2 - 1 to spurs!ReplyDelete