- Luke Shaw will miss the game after receiving a red card at Upton Park last weekend.
- Marcos Rojo is likely to move to left-back role with Jonny Evans taking the central role.
- Juan Mata could start this game in the midfield position.
- Michael Carrick is the only player who is out with injury.
- The visitors are likely to make only few changes to their side.
- Dean Marney is out for the whole season with knee ligament injury he suffered in a Premier League game against West Brom
- Stephen Ward, Kevin Long and Matthew Taylor all remain on the sidelines with their injuries.
- Both the sides have drawn three of their last six Premier League games.
- Manchester United have lost only one of their last 12 games in the Premier League.
- Burnley have not won at Old Trafford since 1962-1963 season.
- United have scored more than a goal in their last three home games against Burnley.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.