- The two new faces Alessandro Matri and Stefano Sturaro are likely to watch the game from the stands.
- Patrice Evra and Arturo Vidal are doubtful for this game.
- Stephan Lichtsteiner will be unavailable as he is suspended.
- Martin Caceres is out with an injury and Angelo Ogbonna could take the right-back role.
- AC Milan duo Philippe Mexes and Mattia Destro are both suspended for this clash. Destro was signed in the winter window and had a great debut but will miss this derby.
- New face Luca Antonelli is likely to play on the left-back role.
- Juventus are unbeaten in their last five Serie A games against Milan.
- Juventus have kept two cleans sheets in their last three Serie A home games against Milan.
- Milan won at Juventus Stadium last time in March, 2011.
- The home side are unbeaten in their last six Serie A games while Milan have won only one of their last six league games.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.