- The home side have several players to concern with. Kwadwo Asamoah is absent for this game. While Andrea Barzagli and Alessandro Matri are doubtful.
- Former Manchester United full-back Patrice Evra and star midfielder Arturo Vidal are likely to come back to the starting lineup.
- Jurgen Klopp is likely to go with a similar lineup as of last game against VfB Stuttgart.
- Kevin Großkreutz remains the only one major injury for the German side. Meanwhile, Mats Hummels and Ciro Immobile are expected to return from injury.
- Kevin Kampl is likely to sit for this game with Henrikh Mkhitaryan taking his role.
- Juventus have lost three of their last eight Champions League games, all ended as 1 – 0.
- The Italian side are unbeaten in their last nine games in all campaigns.
- Dortmund have won five of their last seven UCL games.
- The German outfit have won last three Bundesliga games.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.