Another derby will be played but this time it will be in Liverpool. Everton will host Liverpool later today in a Premier League game.
Kick-off: 17:30 GMT
Date: Saturday, 07-Feb-15,
Venue: Goodison Park, Liverpool
- Roberto Martinez will go with a similar side that won last weekend against Crystal Palace.
- Midfielder James McCarthy is still doubtful for this clash.
- Christian Atsu is still on international duty as his side Ghana have reached the semi-final of the African Cup of Nations.
- Tim Howard and Leon Osman remain on the sidelines.
- Daniel Sturridge will start his first game since returning from the injury. The English striker scored a goal last weekend.
- Skipper Steven Gerrard will surely start as this will be his last Merseyside derby.
- Lazar Markovic is likely to sit on the bench despite of great performances.
- Bradley Jones and Jon Flanagan remain out with their injury problems.
- Everton have won only one of their last eight games against Liverpool at Goodison Park.
- The Blues have won only one of their last six Premier League games.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last nine games against Everton in all campaigns.
- Liverpool have kept three cleans sheets in last three Premier League games.
- Everton have conceded more than two goals in their last three home games against the Reds.
- Five red cards have been drawn in their last eight meetings.
- The Reds are unbeaten since the start of New Year in the Premier League.
Prediction:Everton 2 – 3 Liverpool
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.