La Liga leaders Real Madrid are eyeing to take the full advantage of Barcelona defeat by beating Malaga tomorrow in a La Liga game. A win would take them four points away from Barca.
Kick-off: 20:00 GMT
Venue: Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero
Referee: Ignacio Iglesias
- Boss Fran Escriba is eyeing for the third consecutive win with the same lineup.
- Sergio Pelegrin and Jose Angel are doubtful for this game and Pedro Mosquera is out.
- Jonathas remains a key player in front of goal. He has scored nine goals so far this term.
- Carlo Ancelotti has several players to deal with. Luka Modric has returned to training but is not match fit. James Rodríguez and Sami Khedira remain out.
- Raphael Varane continues to take the central defensive role with Sergio Ramos still on the sidelines. Pepe will be the other central defender.
- Daniel Carvajal is likely to be replaced by Alvaro Arbeloa after picking up a minor knock in the midweek game against Schalke.
- Lucas Silva is likely to be benched with Asier Illarramendi taking his place back.
- This will be the fourth meeting between them, all three previous were won by Real Madrid.
- Real Madrid have scored more than a goal in all of their games against Elche.
- Elche have been in great form, they have won four of their last six games. While Real have lost one of their last six.
Elche 1 – 3 Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo to score a goal.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.