Premier League leaders Chelsea will host Everton in a Premier League game tonight at Stamford Bridge.
Kick-off: 19:45 GMT
Date: Wednesday, 11 February 2015
Venue: Stamford Bridge, London.
- Premier League top scorer Diego Costa is suspended for this game. Loic Remy could start this game ahead of Didier Drogba.
- Midfielder John Obi Mikel and full-back Filipe Luis are both out with their injuries.
- Cesc Fabregas is likely to return to squad after missing last two games for the Blues.
- Gary Cahill and John Terry are likely to start once again at the central defensive role.
- Muhamed Besic and Steven Naismith are doubtful for this clash after picking up a minor injuries against Liverpool last weekend.
- Leighton Baines is expected to be back after missing the derby.
- New signing Aaron Lennon could start is first match for the Merseyside Blues.
- Leon Osman, Steven Pienaar and Tim Howard are out with injuries while on loan Christian Atsu is ineligible to face his parent side.
- Chelsea have lost one of their last six Premier League games while Everton have won only one.
- Chelsea have kept only one clean sheet in their last five home games against Everton.
- Everton have won only two of their last six games against Chelsea, keeping clean sheets in both of them.
- Everton have not won at Stamford Bridge since 1994-1995 season.
Prediction:Chelsea 2 – 2 Everton
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.