Everton will travel to London to face third placed side Arsenal in a Premier League game at Emirates Stadium.
Kick-off: 14:05 GMT
Date: Sunday, 1-March-2015
Venue: Emirates Stadium, London
Referee: Andre Marriner
- David Ospina is likely o start ahead of Wojciech Szczęsny in goal.
- Mathieu Flamini is doubtful for this clash.
- Olivier Giroud could be benched with Theo Walcott taking a role in the wing and pushing Danny Welbeck in front of goal.
- Per Mertesacker poor display in the Champions League game in the midweek might bench him with Gabriel Paulista to start inplace of him.
- Meanwhile, Aaron Ramsey, Mathieu Debuchy and Mikel Arteta remain on the sidelines.
- Everton will welcome back Gareth Barry after his suspension.
- Leon Osman and Steven Pienaar have returned but are not match fit yet.
- Star defender Leighton Baines is likely to be back in the starting eleven after resting in the midweek’s Europa League clash.
- Arsenal have conceded 29 goals so far in the Premier League, more than any other top five side.
- Everton have dropped 17 points from winning position, more than any other side in the league.
Head to Head:
- The Gunners have kept four clean sheets in their last six home wins against Everton in the Premier League.
- Everton have not won against Arsenal at their stadium since 1995-1996 season.
- Arsenal have won their last six home league games.
- Everton have won two of their last five away league games.
Arsenal 1 – 1 Everton, Arsenal star player Santi Cazorla on the scoresheet.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.