- Simon Mignolet keeps his role at goal as he is the only fit experienced goalkeeper present in the squad.
- Emre Can, Marin Skrtel and Mamadou Sakho remain at the defensive line.
- Joe Allen takes Steven Gerrrard role which will give Jordan Henderson the captain’s arm band.
- Jordan Ibe is ineligible to play as he was knocked out from FA Cup when he was at Derby County earlier this season. Lazar Markovic starts at Ibe’s right wing back role despite of scoring a goal while playing as a right attacker in the midweek. Alberto Moreno keeps his left wing back position.
- Philippe Coutinho takes the left attacking midfield position with Adam Lallana takes the right.
- Daniel Sturridge starts his second game after returning from an injury few weeks ago. The Englishman impressed in the midweek as he earned a vital penalty against Tottenham Hotspur.
Liverpool have officially revealed the lineup for the upcoming FA Cup game against Crystal Palace.
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has made only two changes, Adam Lallana and Joe Allen start inplace of Jordan Ibe and Steven Gerrard, respectively.
Substitutes: Danny Ward, Glen Johnson, Dejan Lovren, Paul Lambert, Javi Manquillo, Fabio Borini, Mario Balotelli.
Mario Balotelli who scored the winning goal is on the bench once again.