- Spurs will be without Nabil Bentaleb who is on international duty for African Cup of Nations.
- Boss Mauricio Pochettino has no new injury concerns. Ryan Mason and Erik Lamela are likely to remain absent for today’s clash.
- Hugo Lloris, Christian Eriksen and Harry Kane will be back in the starting eleven after resting in the midweek.
- Boss Gus Poyet will be without Jack Rodwell and Liam Bridcutt.
- Rodwell is out with an injury while Bridcutt has to serve suspension.
- Striker Steven Fletcher could return from groin injury after missing last weekend’s defeat to Liverpool.
- Lee Cattermole is likely to take his role back after returning from injury.
- Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen has scored two goals in two games against the Black Cats.
- In last 21 meetings between them at White Hart Lane, Sunderland have won only two times.
- Spurs have kept three clean sheets in their last six games against Sunderland at White Hart Lane.
- Sunderland have drawn six of their last eleven League games.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.