Fourth placed side Napoli will host Serie A leaders Juventus tonight in a late Serie A game at Stadio San Paolo.
Kick-off: 19:45 GMT
Venue: Stadio San Paolo, Napoli arsenal
Referee: P. Tagliavento
- Manolo Gabbiadini has returned but will not be rushed by manager Rafael Benitez.
- Gonzalo Higuain is likely to start once again after performing well in the past games.
- Jonathan de Guzman is expected to start ahead of Dries Mertens.
- Juan Zuñiga, Lorenzo Insigne and Michu are all out with their injuries.
- Faouzi Ghoulam is with Algeria squad for the Africa Cup of Nations.
- Massimo Allegri is likely to keep his place in the starting lineup.
- Roberto Pereyra is expected to take some part in this game.
- But trio Andrea Barzagli, Rômulo and Kwadwo Asamoah are all out with their injuries.
- Intotal. 34 matches have been played between theses sides and 16 of them ended in favour of Juventus, nine in favour of Napoli and the rest ended as draw.
- In last 12 meetings between them, Napoli won four and lost three.
- Napoli have lost one of their last six Serie A games.
- Juventus have won three of their last six Serie A games, but lost none.
- In last 14 games between them, seven red card have been drawn.
Head to Head:
Napoli 2 – 1 Juventus.
A win for Napoli could take them to third spot depending upon Lazio’s result.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.