Liverpool will face Bolton in the fourth round of FA Cup tomorrow at 17:30 GMT at Anfield Stadium.
Head To Head Stats:
- Liverpool have won 10 of their last 11 games against Bolton.
- Liverpool have kept seven clean sheets in their last 10 home games against Bolton.
- Bolton have not beaten Liverpool at Anfield since 1962-1963 season.
Possible Liverpool lineup to face Bolton:
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is expected to start with a strong team as he eyes to lift a title this year. The boss will start with the same 3-4-3 formation with few changes in the team including a big change of Steven Gerrard with 17-year-old Jordan Rossiter.
- Simon Mignolet is likely to keep his place in goal.
- Emre Can, Martin Skrtel and Mamadou Sakho continue in the predicted lineup as of recent games.
- Rossiter replaces skipper Gerrard in the midfield with Jordan Henderson taking Lucas Levia role.
- Duo Spaniards Javi Manquillo and Jose Enrique start on the wing-back roles.
- Raheem Sterling who performed exceptional in the last Capital One Cup game against Chelsea starts behind striker with Adam Lallana.
- Philippe Coutinho is likely to be rested which will bring Sterling to a deeper role behind Fabio Borini who starts alone in front of goal.
Prediction: Liverpool 3 – 0 Bolton
Predict your score below.