Swansea City will host Premier League leaders Chelsea tomorrow in a league game at Liberty Stadium.
Date: Saturday, 17 January, 2015
Venue: Liberty Stadium
Referee: Jonathan Moss
- The host will be without trio Ki Sung-yeung, Jefferson Montero and Jonjo Shelvey.
- Ki Sung-yeung is on international duty for the Africa Cup of Nations.
- Jefferson Montero is out with his injury.
- Jonjo Shelvey is suspended for this clash.
- While the Swans have sold Wilfried Bony to Manchester City and Bafetimbi Gomis is likely to take his role in front of goals.
- Chelsea have only two players to concern with, Cesar Azpilicueta and Thibaut Courtois.
- Full-back Cesar Azpilicueta is out with an injury. Filipe Luis is likely to replace him.
- Stopper Thibaut Courtois is unfit for this clash. Petr Cech is likely to start inplace of him.
- The Swans are yet to beat Chelsea in their eight Premier League meetings in the history of football.
- The home side have won only one of their last nine games against the Blues and that was in a League Cup in 2010.
- Four Red Cars have been seen in their nine meetings.
- Both the sides have lost only one of their last five Premier League games.
- Chelsea have managed four cleans sheets in their last six Premier League games.
Prediction:Swansea City 1 – 1 Chelsea, the home side will give a tough time to the league leaders.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.