La Liga leaders Real Madrid will play Espanyol today in a La Liga game at Santiago Bernabeu.
Venue: Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid.
Referee: David Fernandez Borbalan
- Luka Modric remains out with his injury. The Croatian midfielder is expected to be back next month.
- Dani Carvajal is out with a suspension. He picked up the fifth yellow card of the season against Valencia.
- The Rest squad is full fit for Real boss Carlo Ancelotti.
- Hector Moreno could take some part after returning from an injury earlier this week.
- Lucas Vazquez and Christian Stuani are both suspended for this clash.
- Manuel Lanzarote remains a doubt.
- In the past 14 meetings between these sides, Real Madrid have won 12 of them.
- The home side have won 33 of their last 37 home La Liga games.
- Real Madrid have won five of their last six La Liga games.
- Espanyol have conceded more than a goal in 14 of their last 15 meetings against the Los Blancos.
- Espanyol have lost three of their last six La Liga games.
Real Madrid 3 – 0 Espanyol, Cristiano Ronaldo on the scoresheet.
Real Madrid are likely to overcome their back to back defeats. They are looking to start their winning streak once again today.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.