Chelsea will face Stoke City in a Premier League last game of 17th match-week at Britannia Stadium tonight.
Kick-off: Monday, 22-December-14, 20:00
Venue: Britannia StadiumReferee: Neil Swarbrick
Stoke City will be without Peter Odemwingie, Victor Moses, Steve Sidwell and Marc Muniesa as all of them are out with injuries.
Midfielder Stephen Ireland is a doubt for this game along with former Barcelona striker Bojan Krkić who is expected to feature.
Meanwhile for the away side, Jose Mourinho will start with the strongest line-up as all the first team players are fully fit to feature.
Centre-back Kurt Zouma will miss this clash with a head injury he suffered in the Capital One Cup game agasint Derby County in the midweek. While Nathan Aké remains on the sideline.
Striker Didier Drogba is doubt for this game and Petr Cech is likely to sit on the bench as Thibaut Courtois has returned from injury.
- In the last fifteen meetings between them, Stoke have won only a single game.
- Last time at Britannia Stadium, Stoke won 3 – 2 against Chelsea.
- Chelsea have conceded only three goals in last eleven games against Stoke City.
- The Blues have managed to get six clean sheets in their last seven games against the Potters.
- Eden Hazard is yet to find an away Premier League goal this season.
Stoke City 1 – 2 Chelsea.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.
Chelsea will win 3 - 0! hope costa scores hatrick!ReplyDelete