- Both the sides have won three of their last six Premier League games.
- The Reds have won only two games from their last eight home games in the Premier League.
- Daniel Sturridge who is out injured has scored four goals in three games against the Swans.
- Swansea City have lost last three games against Liverpool at Anfield in all campaigns.
- Jonjo Shelvey has scored in both of his games against his former side Liverpool.
Liverpool are set to host Swansea City tonight in a Premier League clash at Anfield Stadium.
Kick-off: Monday, 29-December-14, 20:00
Venue: Anfield Stadium, Liverpool.
Referee: Andre Marriner
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers continues without striker Daniel Sturridge and full-back Glen Johnson as both are still out with their injuries. While centre-back Dejan Lovren is a doubt for this game.
Goalkeeper Brad Jones who suffered a minor knock against Burnley is likely to be replaced by Simon Mignolet. While midfielder Joe Allen remains out.
Leon Britton is expected to feature in this clash but Jefferson Montero remains a doubt with his hamstring injury.
Montero suffered hamstring strain against Aston Villa on Firday.
Swansea manager Garry Monk is likely to start with Wayne Routledge and Ashley Richards.
Liverpool 2 – 1 Swansea City, a tough entertaining game.