North London side Arsenal will face Queens Park Rangers in a late Premier League game today at the Emirates Stadium.
Kick-off: Friday, 26-December-14, 17:30
Venue: Emirates Stadium
Referee: Martin Atkinson
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger continues to play withouth Mesut Ozil, Mikel Areta, Aaron Ramsey and Jack Wilshere as all are injured.
- While duo defenders Laurent Koscielny and Héctor Bellerín are also not available.
- But Goalkeeper David Ospina and midfielders Tomas Rosicky and Theo Walcott all have returned to training and could take some part.
- Yun Suk-Young is likely to miss this game with a minor injury he suffered against West Brom.
- Steven Caulker returned to action last weekend and is likely to start this game.
- But Alejandro Faurlin, Sandro and Adel Taarabt are sideliend with their injuries.
- Both the sides have won three of their last six Premier League games.
- Arsenal have lost only one of their last 26 Premier League home games.
- The Gunners have won four of their last five games against QPR.
- QPR are unbeaten in their last five home games but have lost nine away games this season.
Prediction:Arsenal 3 – 0 Queens Park Rangers.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.