- Liverpool will be without Daniel Sturridge, Suso and Glen Johnson once again today.
- Johnson suffered an injury against Manchester United last weekend while the other two are long term absentees.
- Full-back Jon Flanagan is back from injury but is yet to acquire full fitness.
- Italian striker Mario Balotelli is suspended for this game due to his racist comments on social media.
- Centre-back Dejan Lovren is a doubt for this game and Mamadou Sakho is likely to replace him.
- Midfielder Joe Allen is expected to be back after missing the midweek Capital One Cup game against Bournemouth.
- Meanwhile, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will be without Aaron Ramsey, Theo Walcott, Nacho and Monreal, Mikel Arteta, Mesut Ozil and Laurent Koscienly.
is expected to back for this clash from his groin injury.
- Midfielder Aaron Ramsey is set to miss this month.
- Defender Calum Chambers is available after serving a suspension.
- The rest injury list remains the same.
- Last time, Liverpool won 5 – 1 against Arsenal at Anfield.
- Five hatricks have been seen between these two sides in the Premier League, more than any other fixture.
- Arsenal have lost only two of their last 14 Premier League games against the Reds.
- Alexis Sanchez has been involved in 65% of Arsenal's last 17 Premier League goals.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.