Fifth spot side West Ham United will host sixth spot side Arsenal today at Upton Park. There exist only one point difference between these sides.
Kick-off: Sunday, 28-December-14, 14:05
Venue: Upton Park
Referee: Neil Swarbrick
- Defender Carl Jenkinson is ineligible to feature against his parent side Arsenal.
- James Tomkins could be back to squad but will not make a lineup.
- Alex Song is likely to feature against his former side Arsenal.
- Olivier Giroud is out following his red card against QPR.
- While midfielders Mesut Ozil, Mikel Arteta, Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramsey all are ou with injuries.
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain could return to action but Francis Coquelin will start in the midfield role.
- Yaya Sanogo is a doubt for this game.
- West Ham have lost only one game out of their last seven Premier League home games.
- West Ham have picked only two points from their last 12 Premier League games against Arsenal.
- Arsenal have scored more than two goals in their last five games against the Hammers in all campaigns.
- Arsenal have won last eight games against the Hammers in all campaigns.
- The Gunners have won ten games at Upton Park, more than any other side in the Premier League.
West Ham 2 – 3 Arsenal. A win for Arsene Wenger’s side will take them to fifth spot. They could get the fourth spot if Chelsea win against Southampton.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.