- Chelsea duo Didier Drogba and Loic Remy both have scored three goals in three games against Hull City in the League.
- Chelsea are unbeaten against Hull City since 1988.
- The away side have netted 2 goals only in their last 7 League games.
- The Tigers are yet to beat the Blues at Stamford Bridge.
- Hull have picked only four points from their last eight Premier League games
Premier League leaders Chelsea will host 18th spot side Hull City in a Premier League game today at Stamford Bridge.
Kick-off: Saturday 3pm
Venue: Stamford Bridge, London
Referee: Chris Foy
Chelsea will be without Thibaut Courtois as the Belgian stopper suffered a minor knock during training. Petr Cech will start his first Premier League game of the season.
Summer signing Cesc Fabregas will have to suffer a game suspension.
While Captain John Terry, Willian and star Eden Hazard all will return to starting line-up after resting in the midweek Champions League game.
For Hull City, Curtis Davies is expected to feature after missing last two games for the Tigers.
Attacker Gaston Ramirez is back from his suspension, but Mohamed Diamé and Robert Snodgrass both are sidelined with their respective injuries.
Chelsea 4 – 0 Hull City, Diego Costa to score a brace.