Stoke City and Manchester United will play the first Premier League game of 2015 earlier tomorrow.
Kick-off: 1st January, 2015, 12:30 arsenal
Venue: Britannia Stadium
Referee: Michael Oliver
Mark Hughes will start with the same lineup as of last game, the lineup has proved to be best at the moment.
Bojan Krkić who has been a great player for the Potters is doubt for this clash with a minor knoch he suffered against West Brom.
Jonathan Walters and Peter Crouch are likely to start this game. Charlie Adam could be back in the squad.
Peter Odemwingie, Victor Moses, Steve Sidwell and Phil Bardsley all remain out.
Louis van Gaal is likely to introduce Rafael in place of Antonio Valencia who sustained a groin injury.
Robin van Persie is likely to be rested after playing in the recent games.
Summer signings Ander Herrera and Angel Di Maria both remain a doubt.
- Stoke City have won only one of their last six games against the Red Devils.
- The Potters have lost two of their last six Premier League games.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last nine Premier League games.
- United have scored more than a goal in six of their last seven games against Stoke in all competitions.
- Wayne Rooney has netted five goals in last seven League games.
- Robin van Persie has scored four goals in five games for United against the Potters.
Prediction:Stoke City 1 – 1 Manchester United.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.