Brazil have always been a country in terms of producing top talents. Since the start of football, Brazil have produced great player from Pele to Ronaldo and now Neymar. Real Madrid, Paris Saints Germain and Manchester City are the sides that have splash money on the Brazilians.
The below list have majority of transfers from the past year.
10. Ronaldo (Inter Milan to Real Madrid)
The two times Ballon d’Or winner moved to Real Madrid from Inter Milan for a fee of £28million in 2002.
9. Willian (Anzhi Makhachkal to Chelsea)
Chelsea winger joined the Blues from a Russian club Anzhi Makhachkal for a fee around £30million in last year’s summer.
8. Fernandinho (Shakhtar Donetsk to Manchester City)
Manchester City paid £30million to Shakhtar Donetsk for Fernandinho last year.
7. Hulk (Porto to Zenit Saint Petersburg)
The Brazil international attacker signed for the Russian side for a record fee of £32million from Portuguese side FC Porto in 2012.
6. Robinho (Real Madrid to Manchester City)
Manchester City paid £32.5million for Robinho to land him from Real Madrid in 2008.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Expensive Spanish Signings
5. Lucas Moura (São Paulo to PSG)
French giants Paris Saints Germain paid £35million to São Paulo for the young attacker in 2013.
4. Thiago Silva (AC Milan to PSG)
Centre-back moved to PSG from AC Milan in 2012. PSG paid £36million to the Italian club.
3. Neymar (Santos to Barcelona)
The 22-year-old star joined Barcelona last summer from Santos. Barca paid £48.6million to the Brazilian club.
2. David Luiz (Chelsea to PSG)
Brazilian centre-back was signed by Paris Saints Germain for fee of £50million from Chelsea in 2014 summer.
1. Kaka (AC Milan to Real Madrid)
Kaka tops the list. Real Madrid paid £56million fee for Kaka to capture his move from AC Milan in 2009.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Expensive German Signings